Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why I love Spring in Idaho!

I love the Tulips! These are our neighbors beautiful tulips. I would like to tell you that I planted them, but no I can't take the credit! Maybe next year. Until then we will just enjoy our neighbors hard work!
It is just so pretty after it rains.

I think I see a picture everywhere I turn, but I love how it looks right after it rains. Everything so green, and all the colors are so much brighter, and the smell, I love the smell right after it rains.

I think I could follow my little Halle all over with a camera.

Halle wanted to take a little ride around the block last night, and I just couldn't resist those big blue eyes begging me to let her ride her bike around the block. She did make one stop on the way home at grandmas! Grandpa was leaving his house and Kelton and Halle called out, "Where are you going." Grandpa "To a meeting." Halle, "Where is Grandma?" Grandpa, "In the house?" Halle, "Can I see her?" Kelton, "Whats a meeting?"
Kelton joined us too. He loves to ride his bike.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I think I am always busy...then I see you have scouts/piano lessons/ 2 kids in school with activities...sheesh! At least we get our "down" time to blog on occassion! And good thing for me because otherwise my kids wouldn't have as many pictures of themselves and no scrap book! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I like the binder idea. I get recipes from email from my mom and write them down on little bits of paper and stuff them on my recipe shelf. Other times I have written out my meals on loose paper and those are also stuffed in. I don't know why I didn't think of the clear pages for a binder...good idea. I figured I needed to just sit down and write them all on a recipe card..but that's not happening! :)