Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ballet pictures and Bee Project!

Kara with her Insect project!Grandma found a beautiful Bumblebee at Great Grandma's house for Kara's project. Kara loved doing the project and used her beautiful handwriting to write her report. I don't think I can write as nicely as Kara does. Kara always takes her time to make everything look perfect and to complete her projects thoroughly.
Here is the bumblebee in it's habitat!
(I always dread doing these projects. I hate due dates and feeling the pressure to get things done by a certain time, it reminds me of school. I am not very creative either so I always have a mental block when it comes to thinking of something different).
Kara was very excited and did all the work so this project actually ended up being fun!
Kara in her Ballet costume

Kara and 2 girls from class!

Kara loves ballet and I love watching her, she is very graceful and loves music! I think one of my favorite thing is watching Kara and Halle at Ballet. They both love to dance! Kara is such a great help and has always been such an easy child.

This month seems to be full of projects and activities, it makes me tired just thinking about all of them! Unfortunately I am in that week where everything makes me tired rather than excited! Do you have those weeks where everything seems so hard. Just getting out of bed seems hard and then other weeks when everything is just so enjoyable and easy! I used to think it was because I had a baby and did not sleep the night through, but I don't have a baby and I still have those weeks unfortunately(:!!



2 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

Great project Kara! Steve and I kept trying to talk Maxwell into doing a poster instead of a diarama, but he insisted on the diarama. When I dropped him off this morning, I was glad he did the model, there were only 3 that I saw, and Kara's was one of them. I always like being different! By the way, you have great kids.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I totally have those weeks when things feel so busy and there is no time to actually enjoy what you are busy with! Wow that bee in it's habitat is great! Kade wanted to do a model of his "leaf cutter ant" but I didn't know how exciting an ant exhibit would be, so we went for the good ol poster. Especially since I am not creative and that seemed like the easier option for ME!