Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Brunch With My Keltonator!

Me and My little Kelton!
(This face that I make in pictures a lot of times. I have figured it out. It is my about to close my eyes face!)
Kelton made me this little place mat!

Kelton is my shy guy! He is the little boy that likes to be invisible. Unfortunately he actually is pretty good at being invisible. He is also my gadget guy, and has a hard time not touching buttons.Have you ever seen the 1st Dennis the Mennis? My little Kelton is that Dennis the Mennis reincarnated. He tries not to touch, but it is nearly impossible for him. He climbs the unclimbable, and thinks of the unthinkable. One day I had turned the sprinkler on very low, and told Kelton not to turn it up. I watched his little hands moving and his body moving toward the faucet. He would reach for it and then his brain would tell him not to do it, but ultimately his little body over took him and he reach to turn the nob all the way up. I caught him before his little cousin was scarred for life by a scary sprinkler on full blast. He is very lovable and has a heart of gold. He loves to cuddle and squeeze people. He is also very hard on himself and feels he should be better at everything than he really is!


I do love my little muscle man Kelton. Kelton loves to do push-ups and pull-ups just like his Daddy!
(My eyes open face)

Kelton Why's and What's ................

Why does the sky get dark and then light?
Why does that boy have to take ballet?
What is a pine cone?
Are we in the earth or on top of the earth?
Are bees mean?
Soon I want to go to outer space!
If I am on top of the earth than I am scared!
Could Jesus eat poison?



2 comments:

The Dobbs said...

He sure is a cutie!! What a sweet kid. Your posts always make me miss you guys. We can't WAIT until reunion!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love those questions they ask especially the ones that are ones you have never even thought of and they are so young wondering those things!