Monday, May 4, 2009

Cub Scout Pine Wood Derby

The Car! I said, "Hayden you closed your eyes, lets take another picture!" He said, "Let me see" I show him the picture and he says, "No I didn't, I just did this (making the face above)" So here is Hayden with his car and his eyes open!

One more for the record! This is one of Brent's favorite projects LOL!!

THE MAIN EVENT!
Hayden all decked in Scout attire as instructed by .......
The whole group of racers! Hayden far RIGHT!

Placing the car on the track!



Hayden was so excited to run the race. His car was not very fast, but I am proud of Hayden for following all the rules. He likes to follow rules and did not want to do anything that was against the rules even if it would make his car faster. Upon weigh in he asked are my wheels O.K. ? There were tons of rules like axles having to be from the original box and on and on. The funny thing is, actually I am not going to say what the funny thing is because I am sure it would get back to the person that I was going to say the funny thing about and they might not think it is so funny, so I'll just leave everyone hanging with the funny thing is!! When we read this we will have a good story to tell and a good lesson to learn by generations of pine wood derby racers.




No comments: