Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another Day at the Zoo, but always lots of fun!!

If there is family in town, then we have got to hit the zoo! The kids were so excited that I was taking them to the zoo! Now I know some people don't think the Boise Zoo is that cool, but that is because they have never been to the Las Vegas Zoo! Reggie protecting Halle from Brody getting her pappy!
Brody giving hugs! He lays his little head on you when he gives hugs, it is so sweet.

The zoo children!
The little dinosaur children have hatched.
Brody and Halle in the egg for all of 2 seconds!
O.K. so I never take pictures of the animals, but these little critters are never out! So I had to take a picture to prove there really are little animals that live in this habitat!
This little guy was frozen like this! I thought it was funny!

One, two, threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yes, I know I am the cutest thing on the planet! My fan club is following close behind!

This is awesome!

Don't you love when your kids are so excited about the littlest things, like riding the little Carousel at the zoo!
I love when the sky looks like this! This is what the Las Vegas sky always looks like!

Halle and grandpa! The reason she always has a passy and blankie is because she is in disguise and does not like to be recognized when out in public.

Heather, Brody, and Mr. Mustache!

Kelton and the lions

Brody with Mr. Mustache

The gang with the Giraffe!

Halle, Mom, me, Heather, Brody, Reggie, Mr. Mustache, and Kelton!

Entering the Zoo!
I know I take way to many pictures! I have an addiction!!!!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I like the zoo too, I just forget about it for some reason! I need to take the kids there...

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

I'm glad you take pics! They are always good pics :) It looks like you had a lot of fun! :) What's up with Mr. Mustache? :) (also, sorry I've been MIA.... I was out of the loop for a while and then for some reason didn't get notified you'd updated your blog....but I'm back now :)