Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kitty Litter??? Sand pile??

I insisted on a sand pile, when we moved in! Brent was really against the whole sand thing, and now we have a sand pile full of cat poop! So here we are removing all the sand. It rained of course to make the job a little more fun!

Kelton was a big helper!

Halle joined in too and continued to help spoon the sand into the wheel barrow!

I have never seen so much cat poop. The cats love to poop in our sand pile! Oh and did I tell you we do not have a cat!

Halle really did a lot of pooper scooping!

Brent pointing out the magnitude of the cat problem!

Kelton a little overwhelmed by the project!

Yes! I get to use the rake!!!!

Our little muscle man!

Getting all the corners!


WARNING TO ALL CAT OWNERS! Brent is armed with a pellet gun and has been shooting cats that venture in our yard to do a dooty! My two little cat lover girls have been trying to save the cats, but to no avail! Brent is contemplating upgrading to a b.b gun, so protect your cat! We have seen about every color cat using our sand to do their business. Black ones, brown one, grey ones with and with out tails!


2 comments:

Jenni said...

That is pretty funny. We have been contemplating building a sand box but this might have changed my mind.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

This is good to know...someone told me this WOULD happen if we had a sand box...but I wondered would it REALLY happen? Sure enough, thanks for experiencing it for me! :) I see your birthday is coming up, might be cause for another trip out for friends and food, or at least a late night walk!