Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kelton Graduates from Preschool!!

Kelton and his teacher! One of many years of school completed! Little does he know this is just the beginning!
Kelton got to lead the flag ceremony!

Kelton loves to follow me around and ask me questions. Here are a few of the questions he has been thinking about lately!
"Mom, what is 10 +10+10+40+10+10+10+10+10+10+10+10" He will have me adding forever!
"How much is a dog?" Me "It depends on what kind of dog you want." Kelton, "How about a Yellow dog(oh I guess I should mention he had been watching Old Yeller)" Me, "Do you want a dog?" Kelton, "Yeah, do they have blue ones?" Me, "No, I don't think so." Kelton, "I've heard of a movie called Blue Old Yeller Dog!"
Is T-Rex bigger than this house?
Is T-Rex bigger that 50,100 feet?
Is T-Rex bigger than Garrets house(Garret is a friend that has a big house)?
The Sun is bigger than Garret's house!
Oh how I will miss when my little Kelton does not follow me around chatting to me about everything and anything that pops into his little mind!!



No comments: