Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

I turned the big 29 on May 19th (I'm taking the advice of a good friend of mine and will now be eternally 29)! It ended up being a great Birthday!

My mom made me dinner! Tacos one of my favorites.

All my favorite little friends were there and so excited about my Birthday! Halle really wanted to give me diamonds!

Brent made this beautiful ice cream cake and ice cream cupcakes! He is such a great cook!

My brother Tyson, his wife Heather and their adorable little boy, Brody came for my birthday (well it wasn't just for my birthday, but I'll pretend it was)!

We did a lot of swimming!

And a little water fight too!

I love the warm weather!

Hayden in control of the hose, which has warm water! My parents have hot and warm water valves!
Nothing like getting sprayed with warm water! Are these kiddos spoiled or what?

Kelton threw water at Georgie and then ran right into it soaking himself! Way to funny!

Nothing like a little Bounce around!


We have had this bounce around going on 5 years now and the kids get so excited every time we get it out! I keep thinking it is going to die, and Brent keeps threatening to throw it away, but it is too much fun!
Oh and did I mention that Brent had the house cleaned from top to bottom by the best maids ever! Let me tell you they were AWESOME, and I am super duper picky! I am telling you there were 7 of them and they were at my house for 4 hours scrubbing every little inch! So if your husband wants to give you a gift for your birthday these girls were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Thanks to everyone that made my birthday so special!!!

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Yeah, happy birthday to you! :) Looks like it was a great day! Nothing like warm weather, family around, and ICE CREAM cake! My fav!