Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some December Fun!

Kara and Brent sang for the ladies at the Sunshine luncheon. Kara sang Away in a Manger as a duet with Brent and Brent sang We need a Little Christmas!


I think they both did a great job!

Then we took a little trip out to Great Grandma Benges!
Grandma still has her toys from when I was a little girl and the kids all love to play with them.

They all are very entertained by the trunk of toys!
Grace, Teja, and Roxie all came for the holidays and we all drove to Emmett to put on a little show for Great Grandma Benge!
The kids all sang and the singing went, well, about like the picture!
The audience! Tiger thought it was funny!
Grace, Nanny, Katie and Grandma Benge down in Grandma Benges dining area!
The little girls sang while Kara played the piano. Hayden tried to play for the boys, but it did not go over very well! Brent and Katie also sang!
I'm a little behind on my updates, but I figure I have 2 long months with no excitement coming so I will slowly update my busy month of December.

No comments: