Friday, December 4, 2009

How about a little organizing for some Holiday Cheer!

Do you ever find yourself organizing when there are a hundred other things on your list you should be doing? This closet was driving me crazy! I organized it 2 years ago when I made it into my craft/ Halle's play closet, but it was do for a serious overhaul!
When I decided to clean it out I thought this won't take long. Sure the kids have gotten in here and destroyed any sort of organization there once was, but how much damage could they have really done?

Well 6 plus hours later we have an organized 4 X 6 closet. I was thinking it would take me 20 minutes.


My only rule was I was not going to spend any money on new bins to organize this closet. I hate when I start organizing and then I think I need to run to the store and get a bin or something.

As soon as I was done Halle and Kelton played in here for hours. I guess they like clean organized spaces too!
There's nothing like going into a room that you spent time organizing. It really makes you feel good. I don't know why, but it does. Every time I walk by this little room I do Kara's Happy Clap!





1 comment:

Laura said...

I agree! After cleaning a room, I make excuses to walk passed it at least 10 times just to see it in it's full glory.