Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Girl Cousins!!

Our 2 cute little cousins Roxie and Teja came to stay with my parents for a week before Christmas! Lets just say my girls were in pure heaven! Grandma and Grandpa invited Kara and Halle to stay at their house every night with the girls!
Grandma probably has more stories than I do as they were with her most of the time! These are pictures I stole from her!!! I posted a lot of the food thing because these girls packed a picnic up all over her house!!!

Kara and Teja all dressed up in Grandma's new dress up clothes.

Everyone joined in for the feast!

2 little princessess. This is actually a sneak peak at Halle's birthday party!

Halle had so much fun! She even wanted to go home with her cousins. She said she would not even miss me! This girl spends every waking moment monitoring my where abouts and she was ready to move out.

Grandma is so much fun! She has everything set up just for her grand kids, and it is definitely a dream place for a grand kid! She makes play dough, reads countless books to the kids, dances with them, and always makes sure everyone is happy! Grandpa does what grandma and the grand kids tell him to do and that makes everyone happy too(:

The girls braved the cold and had fun jumping on the trampoline too! Every time I entered the room Halle was playing in she gave me a look like "I'm not leaving and don't even try to make me!" I think grandma and grandpa were a little worn out, but they never let on and they did such a good job taking care of everyone. My girls will remember this forever!! They thought sleeping at Grandmas with their cousins was AWESOME!


No comments: