Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What hapened to Kelton?

Kara talked Kelton into dressing up in Halle's clothing! They thought they were sooooo funny! Yes he even squished his little feet into her jellies!
Ballet on top! It was a little scary for me as he looked so cute as Halle!

This is Halle as Kelton! Kara in the background taking all the credit for the magnificent idea! And showing Kelton how to do a good ballet pose!

O.K so this was a little over the top! Ballet Kelton! Is this the little boy who asked me in horror while watching Halle's ballet class (a boy was in Halles ballet class) "Why does that boys mom make him do that??" Yes this is that little boy coerced by his big sister!
The funny thing is I remember me and my sister doing this to all of my little brothers, and they were cute little girls too!!




3 comments:

Laura said...

This is so funny to me... see, don't you think every little boy at one time or another does think that it would be fun to do all these girly things-- at least for a minute? I think so. I mean, we never think twice about a little girl wanting to go fishing with Dad or riding dirt bikes... right?
Eve has a little boy in her dance class too, and Thomas made the same comment. AND I KNOW he would secretly like to be getting the same attention that the little boy in the dance class gets!! At least for one week!
Ha, cute post Alison. Seems like your kids are always doing some funny dressing up, I love it.

Jenni said...

Ayden got a pretty good laugh out of these pictures. I told her she is not allowed to say anything about them to him at school. :)

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Wow he looks pretty lol sorry, but I had to do a double take!! We have the BEST pictures of Kirk dressed up as a girl. I think it's healthy lol