Friday, September 4, 2009

Busy Bodies!

This guy is always just doing things himself. Halle actually said, "Mom get the camera and take a picture of Kelton!" Kelton scales the walls in order to unlock the high bolt I installed to keep him in the house! See how he stands on the crown molding and then leans over and unlocks the top bolt. This particular day I was going a little crazy as the kids wanted to play everywhere except for the designated play areas(aka the playroom and the backyard). Lets see they only wanted to be in the garage or in the front yard which means I have to be present.
Halle came to me and said, "Mom I need to give you a shot, it will only hurt a little bit, but you'll be O.K." I think Halle might actually like getting her blood taken if the nurse wore plastic princess shoes and a Tiara!

A funny things Halle said to me. By the way Halle has a problem with using a very loud voice (that is the nice way of saying she yells a lot). So we have been working on this by well lots of naughty bench time. So her little friend comes to play and I told her little friend if Halle yelled to come tell me, so of course she came and told me, Halle was very apologetic (she did not want to sit on the naughty bench, she thinks it is horrible to sit on a bench in the hall for 3 minutes). So I say somewhere in there that she is a STINKER! Later I am talking to someone and I say, Halle had a friend over today, and Halle chimes in with "and I was a stinker!"


No comments: