Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back TO School!!

Yeah School!! These pictures are in reverse order of what I wanted, but last time I tried to switch them into a cute order I ended up just messing everything up! So forget that! I am on a limited blogging time schedule! We are sad about summer ending, but boy is it nice to get back on a schedule! I get a little sad about how quickly time goes by and how fast they grow! Goodbye to my cute Hayden! Hayden started 4th grade!!!!
Goodbye Kara and Kelton!!! Kara took good care of Kelton on his 1st day of kindergarten. She made sure he got to his class line and was quite the little mother hen. His little cousins Georgie and Reggie also helped our little Kelty.

Hayden making a silly face before he got on the bus! He is growing up so fast!!
This face scared the girls in his class last year, so now he does it all the time!

Sweet Kara started 2nd grade. She wanted a boy back pack this year! Who knows why??

Kelton was very excited to ride the bus and start school. When he got home from school he said I made a new friend today, now I have 4 friends instead of just 3!

Waiting for the bus! Kara giving Kelton the inside scoop to bus riding!

OFF TO SCHOOL!
So today I decided to stay home and make pumpkin cookies and some Zucchini Bread. By the way I don't really like to bake, but I do like to have homemade snacks around for the kiddos. So anyways I started making the cookies and then moved onto the Zucchini Bread. Half way through the Zucchini bread recipe I realize I am actually making Chocolate chip cookies! UGH! The zucchini bread recipe was on the other page. I know it seems dumb, how could I not realize I was making cookies. I was actually thinking "huh, I don't remember the Zucchini bread having 1 cup of butter, and 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of brown sugar, but I guess it does!" Well I decided to throw some zucchini into the cookies. Well see if the kids like them. So this is why I never get the things done that I want to because I have a scattered brain! Is there a scattered brain disease? If there is I am sure I have it!

5 comments:

The Dobbs said...

I can't believe you have 3 kids in school. They all look SO cute! How did the cookies turn out? Maybe you came up with a new recipe...Love ya!
Heather

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

hahahaha I have looked at the wrong recipe before too lol Make sure and let us know how the cookies turned out and if the kids liked them :) I think you may have just inspired me to finally use my zucchini and make some yummy bread!

Anonymous said...

Kara is super cute, lucky for daddy he has muscles to fight of all the boys when she gets older, cute pictures!

Jenni said...

I think it is great that our kids are in the same classes. It will be fun to see a lot of you. How did the cookies turn out? I have so much zucchini so I need to start getting creative.

Laura said...

Cute Alison. Love the pictures of the kids on the bus. My kids wave to me everyday from the bus window and I always think to myself... "I need to get a picture of them waving to me". So you've motivated me to just do it.
Your neighborhood continues to look GLORIOUS. Can I move in next door?