Monday, August 31, 2009

Just some pictures..

Here are just some quick little photos that never were posted! I wanted to take pictures of everything we did one day, but that only lasted for about an hour and then I got distracted, we decide to go to the water park and so I never did it. Some of these are from that day! The pictures are all out of order! Kelton decided to get himself some lemonade and yippee the whole picture spilled all over the floor and like a good mom I took a picture, and like a good boy he cried over spilled lemonade!
And like a good girl my little Kara ran to her brothers rescue and cleaned up the lemonade. I did not yell at Kelton, but I did give a long sigh................................... and said K........eeeeeeeeeeelton. I am not one to yell over spilling, but it is a bummer none the less!

Grandma took this one of Kara selling! I know I already posted about our bake sell, but I did not get Kara by herself!!


Grandpa has been practicing football with Hayden! This was Hayden's 1st year of football and so Grandpa has been a huge help!


Hayden made an interception in his 1st game!! He was so stunned he forgot to run!! He is loving football. Thanks Grandpa for helping Hayden with his throwing and catching!! One of the benefits of living close to Grandpa and Grandma(:



Halle wore this baby bonnet on backward all day one day!

Lately Halle has really wanted to go back to her baby days! Maybe she senses my longing to slow down the growing up thing!


Halle got up this morning and got all dressed and came out to run on the treadmill with me! I did not get much of a work out, but she thought it was fun!


Grocery helper!


This is what Halle came down looking like one morning! I swear I did not put her to bed looking like this! Halle has been going to her Great Grandma's house early in the mornings to wake her and help her get all dressed. We even had to take Halle over to find Nanny's pjs as Halle had helped her put them away! She had hung them up in her closet, but had put them on the lower rack! I thought it was so cute how she had hung them and just put them away for her!



Hayden went corn picking with George and Reggie and Grandma and Grandpa! They had lots of fun and the best part was Grandma and Grandpa cooked, and bagged it for us! Yeah now we have fresh corn all winter long!!


Grandma took this of Halle and called her the Corn picker Fairy Godmother! A very fitting name! This girl goes through I don't know 6 outfits a day and she is unbelievable in heals!!

2 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

Seriously, your kids have the best grandma and grandpa (my kids do too). I think you talk about them after each picture!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

She's right, awesome grandparents :) And Halle is hilarious lol Great pics as always :)