Tuesday, August 25, 2009

POPSICLES 25cents SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kids want to have a lemonade stand every day, but it is just not very fun when you don't sell anything, so we decided to sell Popsicles and some homemade brownies too! I think the kids selling have eaten most of the Popsicles!

Kelton's little friend told Kara she should charge 50 cents for the Popsicles, but she told him they would not sell any if they charged that much! I thought they were funny discussing prices and profit margins.

They also decided it is only fun when you have customers! They road the neighborhood eliciting business. They were a little discouraged by all the no thank yous! Yesterday was a better day even though today they had a better inventory!

The chaos of my home! Lets see today I have 9 kids playing at my house! I guess that is not too bad! My floors need some serious mopping for the second time today(well the 1st time was not very good as I just have been walking around with wet wipes on my feet, don't want to give the wrong impression). I have placed wet wipes by the doors to cut down on the dirt(: I have been trying to invent something creative for feet wiping, but maybe I'm the only one who's kids run around with bare feet and then need some serious wiping before they enter the house! O.K. back to the ice cream sell. Now you know how my brain function is (scattered)!!!

We put some music outside to entice customers, you know ice cream truck music!

My little dancing girl! This girl never stops dancing and singing! At this very moment she is singing at the top of her lungs!!

So lets see maybe I will mow the lawn during the Popsicle sell, yesterday I got my garage cleaned out during the Popsicle sell(: I always have a huge list of things I want to get done and am very ambitious at the beginning of the day, but by the end of the day I just start staring and saying sure, yeah, whatever you want as long as you get it yourself(:

Oh and by the way for all you women that have husbands that snore I now have great sympathy for you! Brent has been sick the past week and has been snoring like a freight train is coming through our room, needless to say I have gotten little sleep!

3 comments:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Wow Kelton was so so cute... I mean, he still is, but you get it :) Cute Lemonaide stand.... and music.... fun!!! I wish I lived close by!!! We'd definitely come over! :) I love your little tangent too lol I walk around with paper towels (if it's wet) or clorox wipes (if it's dry) We really don't have time to 'mop' 3 times a day! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

My kids are ALWAYS thinking of things to sell too. They have "tried" to sell paper airplanes, icee pops that they melted in the sun and poured into little cups for drinks?, they put a ton of books on the tramp and had a library where neighbor kids could come rent the books...of course some got left out and sprinkled on and are now warped :)Cookies have been the best, but that involves mom helping too... :)

Anonymous said...

gCute Idea!! I feel for you with the snoring thing, when my husband is sick that's what happens here too, ha ha!! Hope you get some sleep soon!