Friday, September 18, 2009

Spider Plants

This was my gift from Brent today! I really wanted a spider plant! Have you heard about spider plants? NASA research has consistently shown that living, green and flowering plants can remove several toxic chemicals from the air in building interiors. You can use plants in your home or office to improve the quality of the air to make it a more pleasant place to live and work – where people feel better, perform better, and enjoy life more(NASA research).
If you want a spider plant you can actually just plant one of these flowers from off my spider plant. So come get your flower to plant your own. I heard they don't kill easily so it is worth a try!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I want to come get a flower. My mother in law was just telling me I should get one because I have a hard time keeping plants alive and so she told me these ones are easy to keep alive.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

That is cool! We always had live plants in our house growing up...I have had the problem of killing them, so I am excited to give this plant a try! :)