Wednesday, September 16, 2009

RANDOM

I haven't really been up to blogging and my camera which I completely love is acting up! For some reason it is not focusing correctly! I am not a gadget guru so of course I won't be able to fix! Hmmm maybe I'll give it to my little six year old gadget man! Worth a try he doesn't charge either (:!! Cousin Lexi and Aunt Kerri came through on their way to take Lexi to school and we all went to see Georgie play football! Hayden became the photographer and took a lot of great pictures for us! Since going back to school I have learned from his school journal that he may want to be a photographer if engineering a robot does not work out, but in the mean time he is collecting any junk you have (ugh more clutter for his room) this includes old toasters, empty bottles and cans, etc. Who knows what kind of robot this will be, but hopefully it will be a cleaning cooking robot!
George holding this giant boy! GO GEORGIE!!! George is our cousin and we just love him!

He definitely has the moves! Hayden caught these photos!!

I thought this was so funny of the little boy on the other team!

Looking into Daddy's eyes! Oh and see those cute little ears I keep forgetting to write about us getting her ears pierced. In a prior post I mentioned how Halle really wanted to get her ears pierced. Well Nat (my sis) and me and Halle ended up at the mall, and all of a sudden Halle's ears were pierced! She was so brave and just sat there so still and was so unbelievabley excited! I really would not believe a 3 year old wanted to get their ears pierced if I did not have one that did! She did cry after. I told her it would hurt, but I think she was surprised by the pain after. She was quickly distracted by all the jewelry in the store and quickly got over the pain. It was really fun! Brent on the other hand was not happy about it at all!!! I knew he was against the ear piercing thing, but I didn't really think he was that against it. He thinks ear piercing is for when your 16 or something. Anyways since Halle had her ears pierced Kara then also decided she wanted them pierced. Brent said, "How am I suppose to tell our 7 year old NO when you pierce our 3 year old ears?" So needless to say Me, Halle, Kara, and Aunt Nattie all got to go to the mall and get Kara's ears pierced! I seriously can't believe how much fun it was, and Brent thinks they look cute too!

So here is Halle holding up a huge blurry leaf!! I really hope summer stays a little longer or maybe we can just skip winter! Also my sister Nat made me this cute little Caterpillar chore chart!!!! WE LOVE IT!! You should have her make you one too!(:

Kelton puts together about 4-5 puzzles every day when he gets home from school. I think it is fun that he loves puzzles so much. He came home the other day discussing how he does not get rainbow because the teacher does not see him doing nice things (you get rainbow if you do something great) so I was telling him that actually it is best if no one sees you do nice things because then you have a rainbow in your heart(I won't go into the whole explanation). Kelton then told me, "Mom most kids don't get excited when they get a rainbow in their heart only when it is on paper." Then today Kelton came home with rainbow and was very excited about it. He told me "Mom I got rainbow today! I got a rainbow on my paper and in my heart too mom!"

Halle added a little gel to her hair today!

These pumpkins are growing out of control in my backyard!!! I can't believe it!

These pairs are growing on my trees and they actually taste good!

These apples are also growing in my backyard and taste good too!! I don't know it just is so amazing to me when things just grow like crazy and you can eat them out of your backyard. I have never been one for getting things to grow so I guess I'm surprised that things are growing! The apples and pears have been falling off the trees like crazy which did cause numerous ants to come out of hiding, and we did work all day trying to prune the trees in the backyard (well I guess I should say Brent did, I never last very long at stuff like that, I'd probably end up cutting down the whole tree).

3 comments:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Ummm I would like a caterpillar chore chart please :) Yummy fruit Ali!!!! I wish we had grown pumpkins! I love your 'rainbow in your heart' :) such a good mom!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Well Miss gardener very impressive! :) Sorry Brent..I LOVE the ear piercings! So cute! My sister and I went to pierce Kiera's too, I think we need the moral support of the sistas for the traumatic 1/2 a minute! You might as well try to give your 6 year old your camera, I gave Kade my sewing machine and the instructional DVD and he threaded the needle and the bobbin for me! :)

Laura said...

Love ALL these pictures, the fruits are amazing.
Eve is sitting here looking at your blog with me and whenever she sees your little red head, she says, "oh, she is sooooo cute, she looks just like me Mom!"