Monday, October 12, 2009

Why Why Why Why Why???????????????

So lately I have been trying to answer my 3 year olds questions very completely to limit the number of Why's after the question has been asked! Kelton and Halle getting a little slide time in!
Always fun to load up the slide with bark and then slide into the bark at the bottom of the slide? I should ask HAllE WHY this is so much fun(:

So today Halle was asking me about Why her cousin was sick and I had told her about the flu bug etc. (I won't go into detail because there were numerous WHY's). So tonight before she went to bed she asked me "Mom is Mkenna coming to play after ballet?" I said, "No probably not tomorrow because her brother is sick?" Halle, "Why? Did he eat a peanut?" Me, "No" Halle before I can answer, "Did he get the flu bug?" Me happy my earlier sickness description was worth all the whys, "Yes he has the flu bug." Halle, "Was it a ladybug?"
O.K. so my flu bug story was not as understood as I thought! Actually I love all the Why's! They keep me laughing all the time, and make me realize how little I know about everything!!



2 comments:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

haha so cute! It reminds me of the church movie where the little boy says "what's a curb mamma?" Have you seen that one? Flu bug, ladybug! Cute pics (as always)!

Laura said...

Yes, we have a lot of "why-ing?" going on over here too. I keep telling my kids... "I don't know! I'll google that."
I'm pathetic.