Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009!

A little update on our annual trip to the pumpkin patch! The kids love the pumpkin patch. My camera was acting up and making me so mad. I finally had to just put it away it was driving me so crazy, so I did not really get all the pictures I wanted to!
It is funny how the simplest little things can be so much fun, even when your 10!

Proof that I was at the pumpkin patch making the same dumb face I always make. I guess that is what I look like, ugh!! Actually Brent was trying to get the camera to work too. Sometimes it is good to be a little blurry!!
Every picture I took of Kara focused on the background! She looks cute blurry or clear(:
Brent should have never grown up! He loves to play with the kids! They of course think he is the greatest! He'll never pass up time to bounce, chase, tackle, tickle, dance, or throw the kids! What a great daddy!
Hayden showing off his roping skills! Brent tried to rope me too and hit me right on the head! Let me tell you those ropes hurt! My head is still sore in the spot where I got hit. I seriously was feeling sorry for the animals. I really am not sure that rodeo thing is a humane sport anymore!
Halle roping herself!
Figuring things out a little bit!
I have to say I am all about the food so of course we had some homemade Donuts, not even close to as good as the ones at the Seattle Market. We also had some Kettle Corn, not as good as the Albertson guy (I don't know how that guy does it, but his Kettle Corn is good). We also got lost in the corn maze like usual, but at least it was not freezing cold! The kids begged and begged to go into the haunted house. I kept telling them that it was scary, but they did not care! We did not let them. I think Brent actually might have taken them, but the fact that the line was forever long and it cost extra kep him think clearly! I think it would have scared the pants off them. I absolutely hate anything scary!!!! So there is a tid bit of the fun we have been having!!
Fight Update

After talking with Kelton's teacher I found out that this little boy has been out of control and no one knows what to do with him. Brent was talking to Kelton again about fighting. We were telling him that fighting is the last resort. Brent than went on to say, "but if the person is not backing down" ... Kelton chimes in with "then you can use your stuff!" I really thought Kelton would be the last person to jump into a fight. He has been my little boy that refused to play sports, is very shy, hates to be the center of attention, loves to cuddle and squeeze people, and always one to avoid any kind of confrontation. Don't mess with the Keltonators friends(:

2 comments:

Laura said...

Alison! You look as beautiful as ever. I think you look a little like Natalie in that picture.
And I never get good pictures at night, if it makes you feel any better.
Aren't pumpkin patches the best?

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I tried to post earlier, but for some reason it didn't take! I love all the orange shirts at the pumpkin patch, very festive! :) I finally found some squeaky shoes for Landon! I just gotta get him to walking now so I can hear them :)