Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cherish the moments

4 years ago these 2 men were bouncing around at Kara's 3rd Birthday Party. I love this picture of them holding party balloons! They both seemed so healthy and energetic I thought for sure they would still be here today! Every time I see a picture of my Uncle Lynn I think of him playing the Entertainer on the piano and all 7 of us kids dancing and being crazy!
These long lost photos were just found on Brent's computer! I couldn't believe how much everyone had changed.

I liked this one of Harold giving little Kelton a balloon!

Halle was so distraught over this picture! She really could not understand why she was not in the picture. She said, "Mom where is Halle?" I tried to explain that she was in heaven. She then said, "I don't want to be in heaven I want to be there with you! Why am I in heaven and not with you?"

This was one of my favorite pictures of Kelty! Halle said, "Can I please hold Kelton, Mom!" She thought he was so cute! I wanted to hold him again too!!!
Kelton and Reggie doing a little Jig! They still love to blast the piano and dance! Time goes by too quickly! I remember thinking I wanted this moment to last forever!
Halle said, "Mom why is Kara wearing my coat, and shoes?"

Kara and Kelton have been best buddies and always look out for each other. Halle said again, "Is that my car? Why are they driving my car?" She's not grasping the hammy down thing yet!
Last look into the past! I remember taking about 100 pictures of the three of them, trying to get at least one of them all looking at the camera. You can tell Hayden was soooo done with me taking pictures! I wish you could see Kelton's little Sunday suit. Everyone gave me the hardest time for putting him in this little sailor suit. They thought it was sooooo girly, but I loved it!
Four years really does not seem that long ago, but when I looked at this old group of photos and remembered those that had passed and the memories created it was a real reminder to me to Cherish the moments!








3 comments:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

ok that is the cutest picture of Kelton!!!! I wanna hold him too!!!!!!!! SO CUTE! And I love how Halle wants to be with you :) You must be doing something right eh? :)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

So cute! My kids love looking at the book I printed last year from the blog! They remember the things we did and the people we were with, thank goodness for pictures! :) Fun for Halle to see her "stuff" being used by sissy! :)

Laura said...

Sometimes looking at pictures of my kids when they were little is kind of sad. I think to myself, "where did that little kid go?" But then I remember that soon I'll be looking back at them at the age they are now and missing that phase too... so I try harder to really enjoy them how they are.
So cute that Halle wanted to be in that picture!