Friday, July 31, 2009

Dancing Fun.................................................

Ballet Camp! What a pose!

FOCUS

Kara and of course Halle!!

Halle I meant mimic the pose of the Ballerina not her facial expression!

They told a story about the maple pole (I think I like Kara's new name for the May pole).

And then they did a dance for us! We take from Treasure Valley Ballet! Isn't it fun when your teacher actually looks and dances like a real Ballerina!! She is soo.. nice and a great teacher!
Yesterday Halle said to me, "YOU ARE SO MEAN!!!" I said, "if I am so mean than why do you want to go with me to take the kids to Karate?" She then said in a very mean loud voice, "BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!!" Good to know I am still liked even though I am mean!!




3 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

Maybe we'll join you in dancing fun this fall. Also, Halle's comments tell me that you are parenting right!

schlenskefamily said...

What beautiful girls! I wish we lived close so we could play!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Cute little girlies! :)