Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kelton Halle and Kara!

Kelton giving me the look!
Halle got up this morning poured herself some cereal with milk, put everything away with out spilling and got all dressed in her Ballet clothes! Then stated, "I am already to go visit GRANDMA and GRANDPA!" Wow, she is getting old!

Don't you love it when your child runs down the stairs and is so proud of themselves! While giving you the bird says, "Hey Mom look what I did!" and never has a clue what they are doing. Kara was so proud of the little person she made and was working so hard to keep her eyes open for the photo!



2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

That is so funny..I love the eyes open shots. Wow Halle is a big girl now!! Sometimes I feel guilty by how self-sufficient my kids are, but there are times when it is fabulous that is for sure!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

haha you know I know all about that! too well in fact haha :) I totally love the open eyes lol