Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I think my Halle is a Teenager in a Tiny Body!!

Some day I will write a book "Raising Halle!" Halle and Kara doing a little dancing!
It takes a lot of concentration to hold this pose, and keeping your eyes open is very hard!!!

Halle came home from Ballet the other day begging me to get her ears pierced(like a teenager). She said "Sophie(a little friend in her Sunday school class) has her ears pierced and she does not cry all day long!" ( I had told her it hurts to get your ears pierced.) I explained that it just hurts at first, so she took me to my bedroom found one of my earrings and said, "pierce my ears, please!" I said we needed to ask DADDY, and she said, "No, I don't want to ask daddy, just pierce my ears."

Today I told the kids that we needed to try to keep the back door closed because Daddy had seen a mouse in the bushes by the house! Halle piped up with, "Mickey MOUSE??"

This girl is a nut! I never believed all that stuff about red heads, but I have to say I am a believer after having Halle!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

She sounds like a crack up. I loved her comment about how "Sophie has her ears pierced and she does not cry all day long". I love thinking about how their little minds are working. So did you do it? Ayden told me she doesn't want her ears pierced until she is older.