Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July in UTAH with Brent's Family!

I took this picture at the Stadium of Fire! Doesn't it make you Proud to be an American!
It was a great show!
The Jonas Brothers sang and this is one of their fans! We just had to get a picture of her, she was going nuts! What would it be like to have thousands of teenagers nuts over you??????????

Here is one fan that wasn't impressed!
Little ice cream
Two little party animals! Kelton just wanted popcorn and a glow light! Who cares about anything else! Kara actually started jamming out and dancing!




Watching the parade from the tree!

Best spot!

Kelton and cousin Cal!

Gardens at Thanksgiving Point!
Brent, KaraLynn(Brent's mom), Cousin Hailey, and Halle!
Kara and Cousin Sally, they were born on the same day 1 hour apart!

Kara almost getting eaten by Uncle Charles! Scary!!

Kelton about to be scared by Hayden! Isn't it fun to have an older brother that jumps out at every turn!
FREEDOM!

Not really getting the side roll down the hill! It sure looks easier than it is!

Hayden and cousin Mac! If looks could kill, I think I might be dead!

Cousin Maggie and Hayden!
Look what I found!

Don't they know I am 5?
Teale and Halle!
WATER!!!!
WATER!!! I'M THIRSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUH??
Brent, Stace, Creg, and Jenny (brothers and sisters)!
One Angry child!
Happy again!
We may not see each other much, but hey were cousins!

Pure heaven for any child!
So here it is 4th of July 2009 with the Hucks Clan! It was fun to see everyone! Brent's sister lives in Tennessee so we really do not get to see them much! They drove 23 hours with a dog and a neighbor child too!! Of course as usual I took about a million pictures!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Alison! This looks SO fun. What a great 4th you had with family, the Jonas Bros, THanksgiving Point and even a parade! I felt like I was right there with you. Great pictures. Your kids are just so cute.

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

I feel like a loser having never made it to the stadium of fire as of yet....... maybe someday! You were sooooo close to my house .... you're really gonna be in trouble if you keep coming out here and not letting me know! :) I absolutely love the pic of the unenthused fan... so funny :) looks like you guys had a lot of fun! cute pics!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Yeah! I LOVE the 4th of July, it's one of my favorite holidays. I love the little back pony's on Kara and Halle's new little short hair do's. :)