Thursday, April 9, 2009

Playdate!!

The most beautiful day of the Month! Since it was sunny we tried to stay outside all day so we wouldn't miss a moment of the sun!! You never know how long it will be until you get another day like this! Me and a friend trade kiddos every Tuesday! It has really ended up being fun! The kids look forward to it every week!
Halle thinks her little friend is chasing her!

These two are so funny together! I love listening to 2 and 3 year olds talking to each other. I wonder if they really are understanding one another, sometimes it really seems like they do, and other times I am positive they are on different planets.

Halle and her little friend! Halle saw Chloe in her little sweat suit and wanted to match her. They almost look like twins! Well I guess their coloring is a little off!!!
Don't you love when your kids get to that age when you can finally have a friend over and it is not called babysitting. With my first one I kept having little friends over when he was so little and thinking "wow this is a lot of work!" Now I have friends over and I think "Are there kids in my house?" They are just off playing and playing and playing!





1 comment:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

This makes me wish I did more play dates for my kids!!! Is that your playground in your backyard? sheesh I'm jealous! My kids would disappear if they had that to play on too lol Since Toby got sick, we stopped having friends over because of the whole germ issue. We haven't ever really gotten back to play dates since. I have to figure out how to get my kids involved again.