Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HOW COME??

So How Come sometimes I am so motivated to clean my house and put up the holiday decorations, make healthy food, exercise, and do all those things that make you feel like your a good mom? While other times I just look at my kitchen and really have to push myself to clean it, take a shower, go exercises, and get out the wreath for my front door! I did however change my blog from black in celebration of the beautiful weather! I am soooooo HAPPY and GRATEFUL for this beautiful weather!!! Doesn't it make you want to just go and jump on the trampoline (especially if you can still jump with out peeing your pants)!
I love this toothless grin! When I am feeling down, and then I see this little toothless smile, it just makes me want to smile too!
I love my little Halle's looks! She is becoming such a little grown up!!

So here it is my one Easter decoration! If it were up to Brent I think I would constantly be redecorating, but I like this Idea of just getting out one item and having only one item to put away! I think I am a little boring that way, or just a little lazy. I guess boring would be the nice term, but if I am being honest it would have to be lazy!
The door ornament!! This always is such a pain for me, but I do like the way they look! I don't know why I dread to put up the wreath on the door, but I have to admit I do.

4 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

I only have two easter decorations also, and one of them is a tree in a white vase just like yours. Girl, you are not alone in your lack of motivation at times. I think that is common to every human, or at least every woman!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I don't have ANY decorations, so there you go, I am WORSE than you, doesn't that make you feel good :) I don't know why I don't do the whole Easter decor, I feel like I don't want to store it year round. For some reason I am ok with halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, 4th of July, but easter I do nothing. Actually, as I am thinking about it while I make this massively boring comment..I don't really like bunnies or egg decor, maybe that's it...it does make the kids happy though so that is why we do it I guess! Where do your kids take piano lessons?

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

I started peeing my pants on the trampoline YEARS ago! I feel lucky though because the accidents aren't too bad unless I'm laughing :)
Your kids are gorgeous!
Your decor looks great and it's more than I do, so if you're lazy, then I'm... ummmm extraordinlazy! ugh

Laura said...

I think you and Amy are a lot alike. She is the same way with the whole holiday/decor thing.
It is hard to keep up with everything- sometimes even the simplest things seem overwhelming because it's just one more thing we have to tackle. I think you're amazing Alison. I've known you a long time and I have always admired your commitment to exercise and taking care of yourself. You do so many great things. And you do them well. Keep up the good work.