Saturday, April 4, 2009

Enquiring Minds Want to Know!

I have two little Children that live at my house that really have been pondering! My 5 year old and my now 7 year old (I can't believe she is 7, it seems like only yesterday she was turning 5) have been thinking a lot about the Universe!


Kelton: "Where does God live?" "Is it close by?" "Where is heaven?" "Is it close by?"

Kara: "What was before GOD?" "How did God become God?" "How did it all Start?" "The universe never ends!" Oh yeah and here is a good one from Kara! Don't you just love these questions! "How come boys and girls look different naked?" Guess what my answer was, "That is how we know who the boys are and who the girls are!!!" Well it worked for now no more questions on the genitalia of girls and boys. I am glad she liked my answer. I thought it was a rather amazing answer. Only a genius could come up with that one LOL!


I remember filling my head with these questions as a kid and thinking my brain might explode! I love seeing them think so intently on life and their purpose here on earth. It is mind boggling sometimes, I have to admit!


Some pictures that have nothing to do with my post!!!!!!!!!

Kara lost her tooth on her trip in a ice cream cone cupcake! We are afraid she might have swallowed it! As you can see she is horrified!


My little thinker!


My little yacker loves spinach!

Hayden and his pal George! Wore this to school for St. Patties DAY! They just love each other!

Hayden won a bunch of awards at school so we had to get these in here!!

2 comments:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Love your answer Ali! hahaha Definitely only a genius! :) And Hayden is following in your footsteps..... too many awards for his own hands, nice! Your kids are so cute!

Laura said...

So sweet Alison. You're a great mom. I'm getting a lot of questions from my kids too (not so much of the spiritual nature, but more scientific...) and I always say, hmmm... we should google that, I have no idea. Shows me how much I have either forgotten or just plain DON'T KNOW!