Thursday, April 9, 2009

Favorite Outfits

So how come their favorites are usually not your favorites? Kelton loves these Red pants and this Skeleton shirt! He would wear it everyday if he could! Halle picked her clothes out today and got all dressed. I said "How about some jeans?" She said "Why?" I said, "Well I think jeans would look good with your shirt?" She said, "but they aren't pink, I like pink, see (pointing to the color of her shirt) pink (then pointing to the color of her pants) pink, it matches." Who can argue with that!

So Halle and Kelton were going down to Grandma's house and she wanted to leave right away, but she cannot get the back gate open by herself, so she said to Kelton, "I will wait for you." Kelton gets distracted and Halle calls out, "Kelton if you don't hurry you will be a stinker! OK I'm leaving, GOODBYE.... BYE Kelton I'm just going to leave!"

No comments: