Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EASTER PICTURES

I just love my kiddos! I love to see them hug!
How hard is it to get a picture with everyone looking at the camera and smiling??
Kelton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kara and Halle(:
Guns for the boys and babies for the girls! Who is that Easter Bunny!
What a beautiful Easter Day we had! It really felt like Spring! Every year I take a million pictures at Easter and I don't think I ever get one of everyone looking! The consistency of seeing the consecutive pictures of the children moving about in a matter of seconds really baffles me!
My handsome boys! They are brothers!
"CHEESE!" Kelton wanted to know "Who really is the Easter Bunny?" He wants to know who is in that bunny costume?

Halle was so excited about everything. She thought everything was so great!
Kara was very helpful!
We had church at 8:30 in the morning so the kids waited until after church to see their baskets. I was very impressed with how good they were about not getting into the baskets until after church! Kelton asked "Mom why can't we have general conference every week!" He liked having church at home. We looked for eggs after church and had Grandma and Grandpa over for dinner. Then that night we had family home evening with Grandma Benge, the Kleven family, and grandma and grandpa. Brent sang, Kara gave a talk, Grandma shared her egg lesson, then we had some strawberry shortcake! It was nice and simple. It did seemed like I spent all day Saturday getting ready for Sunday! I try to do things really simple, but it still takes me forever!
My little Halle and Kelton are sleeping right now as I blog! Kelton never naps, but he was so tired! My house is definitely messy!

3 comments:

Amy Jones said...

don't get me wrong, all the pics are very cute, but you have to frame the gun one. It's awesome.

Lo said...

Love the pictures!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I LOVE your Easter pictures! The kids all look so cute! I heard about Halle's doll in class, she is so cute!