Monday, December 22, 2008

Update!!

Kelton stamped cookies out like a mad man! Obviously we were all covered in flour by the time were were done!
Halle made lots of cookies! They were a little on the dry side!

Kara and Halle!

Hayden making cookies!

Kids making cookies!

Kara Singing!
Kara at her performance

I thought I would add a quick update!! This week we had lots of school parties and performances. I really thought I was forgetting something all week. Saturday the kids got up early and got all their chores done so we took them to Game Works, which they thought was really fun. They have a miniature bowling Alley that Halle loved (I did not bring my camera so no pictures). I love Sundays! It is the only day you don't have to feel guilty! No exercising, and just a time to really spend time with the kids. We decided to make sugar cookies for the neighbors. The kids actually did a really good job! I thought it was going to be a lot messier! I usually hate making sugar cookies and avoid it at all costs, but for some reason it was more fun this time! Halle made some very floury cookies! Then we headed out to find someone had shoveled our driveway!! Thank you to our wonderful neighbors! So instead of spending 1 1/2 hours shoveling the walk, we went sledding in the park! Kelton fell off his sled and hit his head on a rock! We told him to brush it off and that he would be fine! When we got home we found that he had split the back of his head open pretty good! Since it is in his hair he did not need stitches!! Brent and I were only up till midnight cleaning our mess and wrapping Halle's Birthday presents(:

No comments: