Monday, December 1, 2008

BRONCO THANKSGIVING

The girl cousins had their own table!!

All of the the cousins!

Cousins in their Bronco Duds with their famous Uncle Dallas!!

Bronco Fans making crazy faces

Sisters all grown up!


Brothers all grown up!!

These girls just loved each other!!


The whole Turkey eating group!!


The Whole Dobbs crew!! Wow that looks like a lot of people!!


And of course face painting for all the children who were soo good in their picture and for those who were not too!! Of course I have a thousand more pictures, but you'll have to go to Walmart to see those!!

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone and it feels as if Christmas is almost here! I am completely unprepared, but I'll think about that tomorrow.


We had a great time over Thanksgiving. My entire family came. It was great to see everyone. Of course I was hoping everyone could stay longer. My kids had a blast with their cousins and keep asking me why they are not still here. Dallas was the star of the weekend! Providing all of the entertainment! He played an awesome game! We will miss watching him play football!! We had a big Thanksgiving dinner with all our immediate family and my dad's family too. Grandma Benge and Nanny were their too. We had the dinner at my Nanny's (Dad's mom) house. Everything was great!! All the girls were able to sneak off and see the Twilight . The majority of us really liked it. There were a few gigglers, but I won't mention any names. Friday was spent getting ready for the game and getting all our babysitters together. That was a little stressful for some of the adults and children, but everyone survived with minor injuries. We also got the grand kid picture taken and a picture of all the adults which is a feat in and of itself!! Of course we can't wait for the reunion. I am sure my mom and dad need a vacation too!!!!

4 comments:

Nead Family said...

Allison: Brent showed us your blog last night! So cute! I'm sure you know, but there's quite a few fellow 'bloggers' in our ward. It's a fun way to see what's going on with each other. You guys have such a cute family and it'll be fun to have Brent as our new home teacher! See ya soon!
Summer

The Dobbs said...

I'm glad my eyes are closed in the only family picture. Did we take more than 1? Cute pics though. Thanks for EVERYTHING!! We had soo much fun.

schlenskefamily said...

That is sooooo fun to see everyone. We sure miss seeing you and all of your great family.

Laura said...

Alison, this looks so fun! Your entire family is stunning. You are all such genuine, great people... I bet you had a wonderful time.