Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1$ eyeshadow, 1$ lashes, $1 mascara, 1$ lip plumper a chance to look like your wearing Nordstrom make-up....Priceless!

Plump lips, smokey brown eyes, and fake eyelashes! What the heck is that face!!
False eyelash close-up!

O.K. so this morning I decided to try my make-up out! Well I actually liked it! I even tried out my $1 eyelashes. I have never tried false eylashes so I don't know if they are any good! I also used my limp plumper. So I am posting these two pictures of my false eyelashes and plump lips. I really hate taking pictures of myself. I tried to take a different picture in order to get a good one, but I just kept getting this same old picture! No matter how I tried to change my look it was still the same so here it is, this must be how I look when I don't smile!!

2 comments:

The Dobbs said...

Who is that hot mama?? You look great. Who needs Nordstrom makeup anyway!
HED

Laura said...

I need the name of that lip plumper. Seriously-- I can tell it worked!
Isn't it funny when we take pictures of ourselves we always get that same "look" your talking about. I do the same thing, and I always wonder, "is that the face I'm making to everyone??"
I think you're fabulous with or without the lashes and plumper, you've always been a beauty!