Monday, December 8, 2008

SCAMMED


Well, I just had to post this!!! This is $50 worth of Make-up from elf, you know that brand of make-up that is so awesome that Nordstroms is buying them out (l.o.l for those of you who are as lame as me and don't know that is laugh out loud, just figured that out with some help)!! Anyways, I am sure some of you are getting your packages of make-up in the mail today, if you went and ordered make-up because of the e-mail I sent you!! Well I am grateful that it was actually make-up I ordered and not some bogus site taking my money and credit card info., and taking all of my friends money too, how bad would I feel about that????? I would like elf to thank me for all the business I sent them do to my false advertising. I have, however learned my lesson and now always check snopes no matter how reliable the source that forwards it to me is. I know your not suppose to end sentences with is and stuff, but sentences always want to end like that when I am writing. Well back to the point!! I now have a year supply of cheap, but hopefully great make-up, that only takes about 2 months to actually be shipped after you order it! So during that time I have been hoping beyond hope that me and everyone who bought the make-up because of me was not actually having their credit cards stolen and their bank accounts drained!!! So today it a day to celebrate! I received my make-up and I did not lose all of my money or my friends money!!!

No comments: