Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Karaisms

8/28/08 Kara was getting out of the Car to go to Ballet and she looked at me and said, "Oh How do I look, Do I look O.K.?" She then patted her hair and ran into Ballet.
8/29/08 Kara cleaned the playroom all by herself again! She also sets the table every day. She would love to use our best dishes every day and for every meal. She is very disappointed when I say it is a paper plate night.
10-23-08 Kara made a goal to wake up in the morning on her own, get dressed, and come down stairs happy. So this morning she came down the stairs all dressed with this big smile painted on her face!! She is so funny. We were thinking of goals and Kara does everything really good so we were having a hard time thinking of a goal that she had not already accomplished. I think we will be looking for something else for her to improve upon soon!!
11-9-2007 Kara sang in church today!! She sang I love to see the temple in sacrament meeting!! She was great! She stayed on key the entire time and was not one bit nervous. There was at least 200 people in the audience!! I think she may be our little singer. I really could not believe how well she did!!

No comments: