Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Time

Hayden and the Ponies!!
Kara, Kelton, and Hayden with the pumpkins we picked out of the pumpkin patch!!
Our Loot!! The best pumpkins are the ones way in the back of the pumpkin patch!!

Kelton me and Kara in the John McCain Corn Maze! Hayden took the picture!
Kelton with his hot chocolate and me in the Corn Maze! We did the John McCain maze because Hayden informed me the other day that he will be voting for John McCain! Who knew he even had an opinion. He is not voting for Obama because (quote by Hayden) "he is going to raise gas prices." This picture was also taken by the infamous Hayden Hucks!!
Brent trying to help us find our way out of the maze!! We were starting to get a little cold!!
Halle on the cow train ride!


Kara bundled up!
Kara and Kelton on the bouncer! The corn maze is behind them!
Brent and Halle having lots of fun!! Where are Halle's eyes???
Brent, Halle, Kara, and Hayden jump, jump, jump!!
Kelton riding the pedal cars!



We made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch! The kids always love the pumpkin patch! I am a picture fanatic! I just love pictures. I try to pick my favorites, but I just have to many favorites.


1 comment:

The Dobbs said...

I love that you update your blog so much. We're too boring for me to have anything to write about! I love the pumkin patch pics and that all the kids have fall colors on, way to go! We are so bumbed that we won't see you guys until thanksgiving. I'll try to post pics of Brod a little more often.
Hed