Thursday, October 23, 2008

Home Sick

This girl is very sick!
This boy color cordinated his outfit! We don''t allow sitting on the table!!

Kelton does not care that Kara just threw up at school!! Chowing down on chicken noodle soup!!


Well, we started out the morning pretty good! I was running around trying to get the kids off to school. I was paying close attention to my time schedule. I had to be at school at 9 to help in Kara's class and then I was coming home to pack to go to Utah to see Halle's Dr. I was doing pretty well, I got the kids onto the bus, and then rushed home to finish up a few things before I headed out to the school. I arrived at the school at 8:59 using every bit of time as efficiently as possible, and I ran to Kara's class. As I came down the hall I noticed Kara walking to her class holding her hands in the air. She had barfed on the bus and had vomit all over her mittens and on her leg. Well, I did not end up helping in the class! Poor bus driver, I just hate vomit. So I brought my sicko home! Kelton and Kara got Kara's lunch out and started chowing down!! So much for not spreading germs!! Kelton of course is in heaven now that Kara is home! I am hoping that we don't all begin to vomit on our way to Utah! I also wish I could do like Kara and throw up once and then go play as if nothing happened.

3 comments:

Camille Law said...

You poor thing! It is the worst to have sick kids, and the vomit on top of it...so sorry! Tell Brent you guys need the break, and come with us on our couples trip to San Fran! I miss you!

Unknown said...

Alison!! So fun to find you through my sister's blog.. She had your brother on hers and I thought I'd try to find you and ta-da! I did. You have a beautiful family. It has been fun to scroll through your blog. You are just as beautiful as ever!!!

The Hyde's said...

I always thought it was so great how close kara and Kelton are. Glad to see they are still buddies. Hope Kara is feeling better and nobody else got sick.