Monday, October 27, 2008

Halle' Dr Visit

Halle waiting for the Dr., getting a little crazy! Being locked in a small space with a 2 year old for to long can cause one to go a little crazy. Keeping them from laying on the floor and getting every disease known to man, and keeping them off the Dr. stool is a real chore!
One can only suck a pappy and color for so long!!

This is Halle painting a pumpkin as she waits to have her blood drawn!!

Kara and Halle making pumpkins. The boys were checking out the other toys. Primary Children's hospital is great! They really cater to the kids and are all so nice! They practically stood on their heads to distract Halle while she had her blood drawn! They also gave her a pink bracelet for being such a good girl!!



The whole family outside Halle's Dr.'s office in Salt Lake City, Utah!




Spending a day at the Children's Hospital really helps you to count your blessings and hug your kids a little tighter!!






3 comments:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Alli!!! I'm so excited to be in touch! The internet is truly a blessing in some ways! :) Your kids are so cute! How often do you come to Primary's for appointments? We are there every month. I'd hate to find out you were there when we were and we could have said hello! I'll try and keep updated with your blog now so I have an idea. Also, know that you're always welcome to come stay with us, or just visit :). We are about an hour south of PCMC. You look beautiful, as always. I'm so excited to keep in better touch! Thanks for your kind words on my blog.
~Tara

The Hyde's said...

Allison, Glad to hear you are all doing well. It must have been quite a feat to distract Halle so they could take her blood. She has grown up so much and is sooo cute. Thanks for commenting on our blog. Keep in touch!

Kirk Benge said...

Hey Alison, thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. I didn't know you guys were on here too, I'll have to add you as a link on our site.

By the way, I work in the building right next door to primary childrens. Give me a call the next time you need to come down here and let me know if you need anything. (At the very least we could meet for lunch, or I could just stop by and say hi. That's usually what I try to do when Tara brings Toby up.)