Friday, September 26, 2008

September 26th A normal school morning.

Well another morning is coming and going. I got up at 6 and got my workout in and then hurried and made breakfast and through the last touches of the kids lunches together. I don't know why everything seems to be such a rush, but it is! Kara and Kelton took a little longer than usual. They had gotten up and gotten all dressed, but wanted to surprise me with a beautifully made bed and clean room and playroom, which of course I love. Hayden got up at his 7:30am time, put on his school clothes announced to me his breakfast order and then back up to his room to read until breakfast is served. He is like a little Robot!! He loves routine, and is so consistent it totally surprises me. He could be dead tired and when his alarm clock rings he pops out of bed and the routine begins. Kara was a little upset as she wanted a new hairdo and I could not get it right. That was cause for some tears and a long explanation from Hayden on different hair types and why her hair could not look like her friend Kennedy's. Hayden's twitching dance as I squirted his hair with the squirt bottle eased her tears and brought some giggles to an other wise tense situation. Well all this caused us to have to hurry and get our coats and run to the bus stop barely making it!! Kelton was also in the mix, but kept to himself, only to inform me among the mix that he does not like eggs, and was wondering why I made him eggs when I know that he does not like them. Well I did not have a good answer for that one and therefore did not give him one. Thank goodness he just lets things go! Kelton may be upset but it blows over so quickly that it is not to bad!! Halle did her job of continuing to sleep!! What a good girl!! Kelton is out in the garage working out with Brent until school starts for him. He likes to punch the punching bag and do push ups and pull ups. He is pretty strong for a little guy. I am grateful to be a mom, and for all the ups and downs.

No comments: