Saturday, September 27, 2008

School Carnival

Waiting in line for face painting.
A heart on one side and a rainbow for the other cheek, that's our Kara.
Kelton, Halle and Kara showing off their faces, actually Halle refused to look at the camera!
Well we did not get any great pictures at the Carnival, but we did go so I am documenting it!! The kids are always very excited about the school carnival and I really do not care for it!! Lots of lines, and they always seem to run out of pizza when I get to the front of the line. Halle actually fell asleep at the carnival and so was a little bit of a turkey until sleep took over her. Brent was running a Beachbody booth and so it was me and all 4 kids. Actually Hayden went off on his own so I only had the three. The kids were so happy about all the games and the silly toys that it made it all worth it!!

No comments: