Friday, September 12, 2008

Kelton!


You know how they say a picture says a thousands words (I think that is what they say, I am terrible at quotes). Well this one describes Kelton! Kelton dressed up in this outfit and wore it all over the neighborhood. When Brent got home from work he asked, "Kelton what are you?" Kelton replied with "I am a cowboy, a Knight, a pirate (a.k.athe eye patch), and an army guy!" Brent said "What is the white glove for?" Kelton responded "Oh that's for the princesses." Kelton keeps us laughing and really is in his own little world! Kelton is banned however from pouring himself a glass of milk as he has spilled his milk 6 times in the last two days! I was trying to look on the bright side by saying well it forced mommy to clean the floor so it is nice and clean now, but I really don't think the floor needs that much cleaning. Just better to ban Kelton from pouring his own milk for a while to save moms sanity!!

3 comments:

Kathy D said...

Kelton is awesome. Enough said.

The Hyde's said...

I miss Kelton's little imagination and all his dress-up days.

Laura said...

Alison, that is hilarious. What a cute kid! And I think you're smart to ban him from milk pouring for a while! :)