Saturday, September 27, 2008

Idaho Fitness Day with Tony Horton!!!

Me asking Brent to please not take the picture until I can give a good pose!! As I get older the angle on the photo needs to be just right as you can see the angle is really bad!
Brent and Tony showing off the Guns!
Me and Tony doing the X for P90X.
Brent and Tony showing the abs off, Brent wanted something to strive for. Tony is 50!!
Today was Idaho Fitness Day here in Idaho and what better way to celebrate than to work out with Tony Horton!! Brent and I have been working out in our Garage for over 2 years now to the P90x DVD's and decided to be Beachbody coaches about 6 months ago. So when we heard Tony was coming we jumped at the chance. It was great and a great new motivator to keep working out. Brent of course tried to get some pictures, and you know how guys are they are always getting a bad angle and the butt shot which I really hate!! Anyways it was a lot of fun and he is coming back next year. The diabetes foundation was there and so I talked to the lady in charge and I ended up setting up an appointment for the whole family to be in a world wide study to find a cure for type I Diabetes!! When the whole family comes for the BSU/Hawaii game they will take every ones blood in the family!! As most of you know my sister Kerri has suffered with Type I Diabetes, and wouldn't that be fun take part in finding a cure!! So family members get ready to give some blood, and be studied!!

1 comment:

Camille Law said...

Wow! I am so jealous! I love you guys, and you look amazing! Keep motivating the rest of us! Love & miss ya! Hope you gave Tony a kiss for me Alison! Did you say he's 50? Go Tony!