Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mother's Tea

Halle's little preschool class had a little lunch and program for the mom's. It fell on my birthday so that was fun. She is getting so old. Time seems to be flying by and I'm trying to enjoy every moment, but the moments just seem to go by way to fast for me.



Her little class relaxing!



It looks like it is warm here, but don't be fooled by the pictures. My kids think 56 degrees is boiling. I'm actually beginning to think we live in Seattle! It was 68 degrees and cloudy and Kara told me she was so hot she needed to go jump into a nice cold pool. I told her to go fill the bath tub up, she wasn't to excited about that!

Halle was really excited to give me her cute card she drew of me and her. She's the little red head on the card! Halle is lots of fun to be around. She loves to play with friends and has loved school with Miss Jen. She has been trying really hard to be a good girl. She told me she is not going to yell or say I'm not her friend anymore. It's still a struggle but hey she's trying(:

1 comment:

Laura said...

I know, I don't want our little red heads to grow up! We really need for them to meet one day... they are like twins. Would we have ever thought that we would have little red heads... that look alike?!
I miss you Alison!