Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day BBQ!

These ended up being out of order, but if you've ever blogged you realize that blogger has good days and bad days, and on bad days things just don't upload like they should, so I'm not chancing trying to move these pictures around! Grandpa covered by Kara!



Kelton being blocked by Dad!

Great Grandma Benge enjoying the game!

Halle helping me out!

Kara throwing one of her crazy throws to????




O.K so here is the beginning and the above pictures should be in the middle(:


My sister Kerri and her daughter Lexi came for memorial day and gave us a good reason to have a party! Someone got a hold of my camera and took pictures like it was the reunion, and since I have a hard time making decisions I posted a lot of them. Just think of it more like a video!


Lexi and the kids!
A little football!
Definitely have to take care of our babies and make sure their hair is combed just right!

Nat brought Dan the muscle man!

Dad made sure to keep his pants pulled up just right! Just the way he likes them. I thought my Mom would like this one, because it drives her crazy when my Dad pulls his pants up!

Lexi ready to kick some booties in Ultimate Frisbee!

Bubble blowing!
What would a day at Grandma's be with out a little water barrel rolling! Dan actually fell off at this point. After I saw him fall I decided I was to old for barrel walking!
Natalie offering the best support she knows (giggling)!
The kids are actually really good at it!
They can go all over the place with out falling, and when they fall they don't get hurt!
When big people fall they kill themselves or ache for weeks!
Brent's pretty good too, but that is not really a surprise.
Me trying to get Halle to sing for the crowd!


Kelton ready for the game! The other day when Kelton got home from school I asked if he wanted to play with one of his friends and he said, "well mom first I need to do my workout!" he then went into the garage did some push-ups, pull-ups, and then put on his Karate gear and started doing some punches and kicks. This kid is such a crack up! He is always saying the funniest things. I could probably write a book about all the things he tells me.
Dad very tired! He makes this face a lot!

Kerri and Lexi looking cute!


Grandma and Nanny getting a little cold!
Jumping jumping and more jumping!

O.K one more little funny story about Kelton. A big storm was coming and Halle was really scared. She said, "Why did Jesus make Tornadoes?" Kelton replied by saying "Jesus did not make Tornadoes Sam did!" He went on to explain "Sam wanted to make everyone do what he wanted to do and when Jesus said we should let everyone choose it made Sam really mad and he made things like Tornadoes, right mom!?"


1 comment:

The Dobbs said...

Wow... this makes me miss you all sooooo much! It looks like you all had a great time! Love and miss you guys!