Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day part 2!

My Mom and Dad took Kara and Halle along to decorate the graves in Emmett. A lot of my grandma's family is buried there. My mom sent these pictures along to me so I thought I should post them so they would be in my book. This is the grave of my grandma's mom and dad.


Halle with the babies that were layed to rest.

Kara, Halle and Kerri looking at the graves of the little children.

More little babies that died too soon.

Halle Kate at her Great great grandma Kate's grave. Mine and Halle's namesake.

Just a cute picture of Halle and Lexi snuggling. What a fun older cousin.


Grandma Benge, Lexi, Kara, and Halle.

Great Grandma, Kara, and Halle at my mom's dad's grave.



Grandma Benge, Lexi, Kerri, Halle and Kara!




Everyone was a little sad after looking at all the babies graves and then they looked over and saw a mother bird fly into some bushes. Inside the bushes was this nest with these brand new baby birds inside.

Looking into the bird nest.

Everyone but Grandpa. Thanks for taking the girls along with you. It was a great experience for them and they loved it!!

No comments: