Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation! Apache Helicopter Lands at the school

Wow does time fly! Kelton is moving on to first grade. I'm gonna miss this little guy. I'm going to miss all the after school philosophizing and those quiet little moments when he decides to teach Halle about life. Kelton was a good little student. He always tries to do his best! He is a real thinker. He thinks about everything. He is getting more confidence every day and is slowly letting others see his fun personality.
The program was short and sweet! Just the way I like them!

My camera broke again so my mom took these pictures for me.


Kelton and his teacher. We loved her!

These were Kelton's little friends at school. All of them are really nice little boys.

Hayden's teacher arranged for this Apache helicopter to land at the school! It was soooo cool! Hayden had been talking about it for weeks. Brent and Hayden could hardly wait. Brent is telling Kelton about the guns in this picture!
Kelton and Brent!

Halle on the Apache!

Kelton on the Apache!

God Bless America!

No comments: