Monday, February 8, 2010

Rocker!

Halle was invited to a Rock star Birthday Party! She was so excited about it! This was her 1st birthday party invite and she carried her invitation around all week and would tell anyone that would listen how she had been invited to a party! Kara did a good job making her feel even more special about being invited to the party by saying, "How come she gets to go to a party, uh that's not fair." Halle loved her hair and kept getting this little pleased embarrassed look on her face when she would see herself in the mirror.
Kara is my little conservative girl, but Halle is just the opposite!

Halle had a little chocolate on her mouth as she was getting ready and Kara just kept saying. "I think we need to wash her face!" Kara couldn't think of anything, but cleaning Halle's face off it was rather distracting to her.

I think she is a cute Rocker!

We had a little snow! It was great snow because it was really wet so the kids were able to build forts and a snow man too. It melted way to fast!
Hayden is pretending like he is throwing a snowball at Brent, the other kids obviously think he is crazy. Hayden still loves to be a soldier! He loves wearing his snow clothes because he thinks he looks like a soldier.

Halle said to me, "He's not going to talk is he mom?" Then she said, "well maybe he would if I had my magic wand."
I told Kelton and Halle we needed to go to Target and Kelton said, "Oh can we get a snuggeee?" I said, "Whats a snuggeee?" Kelton said, "It's a really cool blanket that you can keep your hands free!" I'd say the commercials are working, even a 6 year old wants one. I told the kids we were not buying anything at Target, but that didn't stop Halle from crying all through the store when she really really wanted to buy the Little Mermaid costume! Kara is counting down the days to her Birthday again. Every day we recalculate the days, hours, minutes until her Birthday!






1 comment:

Laura said...

Ok, that Halle cracks me up! How cute is she?! Yes, you can just tell how pleased she is with her whole rocker look... you did good ALison, she looks awesome!