Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One more Thing!

Halle and Kelton were talking while eating lunch. Out of the blue Kelton says, "Do you know how you know when your in love with a boy Halle?" Halle just stares at him and so he launches into "If your in love with a boy you will dream about him every night in your dreams and then you will know that you are in love with that boy!" Halle then responds with an emphatic "Yes, I knew that." Just a picture of Halle on one of our freeeeeezing little jaunts around the block! Have I mentioned that I don't like the cold??
This is Halle posing after she opened the fridge and accidentally poured the pickle juice all over her head. I actually laughed so hard my stomach hurt. She is super sensitive to smells so the smell of the pickle juice was more than this little red head could handle. I say red head so you understand the drama that goes with it!


Halle and Kelton were playing together I guess that is what you call it. Kelton was driving a little remote car and then running after it. Halle had joined in and was trying to get to the car before Kelton, on the way to get the car she decides to grab around Kelton's leg. He of course comes tumbling to the ground. He turns to her and says "Halle there is a time for hugging people, but now is not the time. You could have hurt me." I'm glad he viewed this as a form of hugging, I actually think it was more of a hold on to your leg so I can get the car before you move!! Oh the joys of being a mom!
We decided to go skiing for Kara's Birthday. We decided to treat the kids by skipping school one day to go. I decided I better warn them before hand just in case the skipping school thing was a problem. They all were horrified that I would mention missing school. No one wanted to miss school. Kelton was afraid he would miss the chocolate milk, Kara just does not like to get behind on any work, and Hayden had two problems he would miss a day on the Oregon trail and might miss earning his team some points, and the second problem which scared me a little until further investigation was that he might die! Oh and to clear up the "he might die" , he meant he might die on the Oregon trail, I mean 3 people have already been shot in his class on the Oregon trail, and he would hate to be gone when he was killed. Well we did talk them into just missing one day of school since it looks like it might be our only chance to go, but they are all a little weary of this still! I'm glad they like school(:

No comments: