Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dance Recital and ...........

I love Dance Recitals. Kara and Halle were both very exciting about the recital. Halle asked me every day for 2 weeks if she could "go to the stage and dance." She wears her costume everyday!
Kara's group did a great job remembering their dance. They were chosen to be a part of another dance recital this Saturday.


Halle' s group well lets just say they remembered one move and that was to spin in circles when the music changed. They looked cute and they thought they were fabulous!

Halle loved putting the make-up on, but Kara absolutely refused. She thought Halle looked a little scary with eye make-up. I think she finally let Aunt Natalie put a little on her, but she was not letting me close to her.

Hayden and Kelton wanted me to leave them home. Why don't boys like ballet? Hayden has been playing basketball and he loves it! He also wants nothing to do with girls. Brent asked him what if you had to pick a girl you thought was nice. He thought the idea was revolting and informed us that you don't even have to think about liking a girl until 8th grade. I don't know where he came up with 8th grade.

O.K. these next pictures are old pictures that were on the camera card that Brent put in my camera for me for the recital. I'm just glad he put a card in for me or I would not have any dance recital pictures. I uploaded them and thought they were too cute to delete. Kelton brought home his report card today and his teacher described him as a sweet and genuine child. I have to agree with her(:
I had to put this in here for Brent. Look at the guns on that guy (: Can't wait for summer!!

So lets see my little update. Kara is sick today. I think she has the flu, but she is still up and running around. I have spent the last few days getting fingerprinted, notarizing, and catching up on paper work. I tried the lemon juice thing and it did not work. It did help in making me feel nauseated, which is a good thing if your on a diet! I am on to my next venture of drinking gallons of ionized water and taking hydrangea capsules. I am on pill number 15 and have consumed over a gallon of ionized water today. It wouldn't be that bad if I did not have the throat the size of a pea! It takes me 15 minutes to get down each pill. They go down and then they get stuck. They then slowly dissolve in my throat, ugh, what a process. I think my throat is revolting though because it seems to be taking longer to get the pills down. 5 more pills to take today and then I start the process over tomorrow. I think this is going to work. Next thing on my to do list Get an Idaho Driver's License. Can you believe I have been here almost 3 years and I have not gone down and gotten a new license? What a procrastinator I am. Well my Nevada license is about to expire and I really don't want to take the driving test. I don't want to take the written test either, but that is inevitable!



1 comment:

Jennece said...

Eat something or drink something thick like orange juice to get the pills down, that happens to me too! I am sorry that you are having issues, Try Chamomile herbal tea five time a day and try Vitamin C asobates it's a powder that you can put in your orange juice, I get the Simply Orange Juice because it's not made with consentrate. Hope those work, I love the Chamomile tea though.