Thursday, January 21, 2010

Unloading the Dishwasher.........

I asked Kelton to unload the dishwasher and ......................................................... No they never grow out of it!

Kelton says to me "Mom why does Halle always copy me? When I say I want ice cream she says me too or when I say I want some soup she says she does too." I say "well maybe she just likes all the things you like, maybe you should try telling her you want some fried tomatoes, I bet she won't want that because she does not like tomatoes." Kelton goes and asks her and sure enough she wants fried tomatoes if Kelton is having them. So there goes my theory. I then say "well then your going to have to be a good example and eat healthy food so she will too." He looks at me and says, "Mom your so lucky to have me." I say "Do you eat healthy foods?" and he says, "well not right now, but I am going to start tomorrow!"

Halle and me went on a field trip to downtown Boise! I guess she has not really been to many very exciting places because she thought it was amazing! She was overwhelmed by all the huge towers and the fountain in front of one of the buildings. Before we left she said, "can I go see that fountain just one more time?" I can't imagine what she would be like if she got to go to Disneyland or something.

2 comments:

Amy Jones said...

hey Allison...
Kidney stones. Yuck. Blech. I'm so sorry.

I'd definitely get the Happy Backs formula from here www.herbalogie.com - like 2 squirts twice a day. You want to try to dissolve them rather than try to pass them. Of course, no soda, etc.

Switch from lemon to orange juice. good article on it here http://www.naturalnews.com/020818_kidney_stones_orange_juice_potassium.html

Take a really good probiotic and some aloe juice internally. You should see a big difference with the happy backs, though. Also get some Zyflamend either at a health food store or online. It'll really help with the pain and breaking those stones up. I also feel like telling you to go get a massage that works the lymph nodes. You could also try redmond or bentonite clay internally and as a pack over your lower back. LMK how it works out!

Laura said...

My my you have a lot of kids cups! I love the tower!
I don't think I've ever been downtown Boise, I bet it's neat.